1. After the new generator set has been run in for 50 hours, the oil, oil filter and diesel filter should be replaced. The air filter can be determined by the room environment.
After 2.50 hours, change the oil, oil filter, diesel filter and air filter every 250 to 300 hours.
3. When the operating time does not meet the replacement standard, it is recommended to change the oil every 12 to 18 months. Oil standard: 15WCD
4. Check the oil level of Shangchai generator every week, replenish it in time when it is insufficient, and observe the oil scale before starting the machine each time.
5. Check the antifreeze level weekly. If distilled water is missing, add distilled water. Do not add other water or antifreeze. If there is a leak or needs to be replaced, add the same make and model of antifreeze. The antifreeze level needs to be checked before each start, and it is recommended to replace it every two years.
6. Check the diesel oil level in the daily fuel tank every week, and check whether there is any leakage between the fuel tank and the pipeline of the unit.
7. Check the status of the charger every day. The battery should remain in a floating state continuously (no more than 8 hours per flush). If the battery cannot be charged for more than two days, disconnect the battery from the diesel engine, otherwise the battery will be damaged. The battery will also suffer irreparable damage if it has not been charged for more than two weeks after being disconnected.
8. Keep the battery clean and the vents unobstructed to ensure that the battery terminals are connected stably. Check the battery fluid level every week to keep the fluid level between the two. High and. Low, add distilled water when insufficient, do not add other water and acid.
9. When replacing or maintaining the battery, you need to remove the battery fuse (F4) in the control box and turn off the charger, otherwise it will easily damage the unit controller motherboard. Batteries are explosive dangerous goods. Its maintenance personnel need to wear goggles, gloves and use insulated tools.
10. Check whether the control wiring of the unit is loose or falling off every six months, and re-tighten it.
11. When the heater is in use, it is recommended to replace the rubber water pipe every two years to prevent aging and bursting.
12. There should be no sundries around the cooling water tank fan, so as not to be involved in the fan. Operators should not wear ties.
13. It is recommended that the unit runs once a week with no load and once a week with load.
14. When other equipment is added in the machine room, the maintenance space, inlet, exhaust and heat dissipation of the unit should be kept normal.